My first legitimately useful open source project, stbridge is a Python wrapper for the STLINK-V3’s bridge API.
The place for most of the things that I do for fun in my free time.
A low cost compact device that provides APRS messaging capabilities to cheap HAM radios.
This glorified camera slider halves my etch times and improves etching consistency all in an overkill but stylish form factor.
The Black Magic Probe is a pretty interesting open source ARM debugger project, so I decided to modify the existing design and make one myself.
While browsing through KiCad, I learned about the clever Tag-Connect system. Given the high cost, I decided to replicate the design for myself.
After my ST-Link V2 clone broke, I scoured the web for a way to build one from scratch. I ended up with a custom ST-Link with built-in UART VCP.
For a first try, not a terrible attempt at designing my own battery pack for UR@B. It did save quite a bit of money.
The logical next step to Concept Micromouse v1. I still haven’t gotten to full maze solving, but it’s a step forward.
With a week of winter break left, I tried my hand at designing a concept Micromouse to inspire our next generation of Micromouses for the DeCal.
After much trial and error, I’ve refined my simple and cost effective process for making PCBs w/ soldermask at home.
It’s about time I stop soldering wires directly to lithium batteries so I salvaged a microwave transformer to make a cheap battery spot welder.
I started off my winter break by finally upgrading the Pi 3 that had been powering my website to a proper x86-64 server.