My first legitimately useful open source project, stbridge is a Python wrapper for the STLINK-V3’s bridge API.
My attempt at making a collection of my more interesting projects.
A low cost compact device that provides APRS messaging capabilities to cheap HAM radios.
This glorified camera slider halves my etch times and improves etching consistency all in an overkill but stylish form factor.
The logical next step to Concept Micromouse v1. I still haven’t gotten to full maze solving, but it’s a step forward.
It’s about time I stop soldering wires directly to lithium batteries so I salvaged a microwave transformer to make a cheap battery spot welder.
Just for fun, I wrote a simulator for the flood fill algorithm for the MicroMouse DeCal I helped teach this semester.
The thrilling final project for CS170 tasked us with finding the best algorithm for approximating the optimal solution for an NP-hard problem.
Compact, Ergonomic, Functional – behold my Wireless Arduino Nunchuk 🙂
Curiosity as to the identity of a mystery accelerometer taught me about logic analyzers, the ATtiny817, and low level communication with the nRF24l01+.
After trying basically every other method in the book, I finally made a tool that allowed me to make PCBs at home easily, reliably, and precisely.
A brief overview of the work I did on the main electronics assembly in our sub for the RoboSub 2019 competition.
A brief overview of the power distribution board I designed for our sub.